Does anyone get excited when they find a good deal?

I got my 8 yr old a Columbia coat for $3 at a second hand store, it is in excellent condition.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I get such an excited rush when i find a good deal.. Like when I found my toddler tommy hillger tshirts for $3 like new... wooo hooo... I love once upon a child resale childrens clothing!!
    Jessesmomma2009

Answer by Jessesmomma2009 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes, all the time, that was a great buy you found, good for you!! but hubby always says to me, when you tell me you found a good deal it means you spend money!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Gosh yes! You should see me when Aeropostale has $5 t-shirts. =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Love a good deal. a week ago I just happened to stop in at The Children's Place and they were having an end of year clearance...Tons of stuff marked down to $2.99 JEANS, SWEATSHIRTS, LONG SHIRTS, CAPS, GLOVES...oh my goodness. Plus someone handed me a coupon for an additional 15% off... I was excited!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am a bargain shopper and damn proud of it! I shop at Winners and then I brag about how cheap everything was. "Oh, you like my t-shirt? It was on sale at Winners for $10!" Or I shop at end-of-season sales. I got my favorite Hurley jeans for $20 last year! :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yep I love deals. I am very very picky about clothes I purchase for my kids & last weekend they had a deal at the childrens place. The Tshirts were $5 each, I had a coupon for an additional 15% off, and a coupon for free shipping. OMG I went totally insane on Tshirts!

Answer by gemgem at 12:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011