Do yuou agree?

I had asked a relationship question and one of the ladies on here responded "maybe you should talk to him instead of talking to a bunch of random women on cafemom." Really? i thought that is what cafemom was about, us women talking to eachother and getting advice, telling eachother things and so forth. Do you agree with her or do you think that i am right?

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i ment 'you'. LoL. Oops
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Ehh.. It's 50/50 here. I do think that you should talk to your spouse about any issues you are having with the relationship, instead of talking to a random stranger. But you needed advice.. Putting personal business on the internet is also a big thing to some people.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• agreed!
    jax.devine2010

Answer by jax.devine2010 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree with you, this is the purpose of this site.

Answer by older at 12:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sometimes people are very snarky on this site, just like on any other. Just ignore them. It adds fuel to the fire to respond or make new posts about it. They get their jollies ruffling feathers.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I sure hope that wasn't me when I was in a bitchy mood. Thank goodness we all go to CafeMom Answers. I love it. And if it was me....ignore it, it was my mood of the moment.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i dont put person things on here really, and i usually ask your advice before i talk to him, or i usually ask you advice about how things went. SO i do talk to him about things
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• im not sure if it was you or not meooma, but its ok if it was, i wa not offended, but i was just like "hey, isnt that the purpose of this thing?" LoL
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Hmm that's sort of mean! There isn't anything wrong with asking any type of question and of COURSE you know that you need to talk to your spouse..but you just wanted other opinions. Just ignore the madness.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i agree with you, that is the purpose of this sight.
    fordeeperroots

Answer by fordeeperroots at 12:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011