Cricut

The little craft machines--do you recommend them? If so which ones? Which kits do you recommend? And where did you purchase??

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have both sizes. Got the smaller one 1st a few years ago & now my kids use it & I now have the Cricut Expression & absolutely love it! I have some vinyl & have cut some stuff to alter metal tins for my grandbabies & personal decals for my car & I make cards & scrapbook as well so mine gets a ton of use! I also have a cuttlebug & love it as well......If you papercraft a lot I'd say get the expression. Look at creativexpress.com to see if they have any on sale. Sometimes they have bundles that are worth buying!
    Bunnee

Answer by Bunnee at 10:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Truthfully I think they're a waste unless you do a lot of paper crafting.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• my mom got hers at michaels and she loves it. I don't know which one or which cartridges but I have used it and they work great for just about anything. you can make decals for your walls or things small enough for cards and scrapbooks.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 11:50 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i don't have one of those. i do like my cuttlebug
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 8:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I love my Cricut....I have the smaller one and I got mine from Michael's craft store.

Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2011