Im so nervous and scared...

Im scheduled to get an abortion this weekend(please no rude comments, its my decision) but my doctors office called today and said that my doctor wants to see me asap about my blood work. so i scheduled a appointment for tomorrow. Im so nervous, i dont know what it could be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What did you get tested for?????

As for the abortion, sorry you had to choose that route. :(
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• hugs

Good luck!

Anonymous

• you dont need to be anon. here ,
    if this is true , probly something that has to be taken care of before your procedure.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Maybe they found that you have some incurable disease and only have 1 month to live, it would be justice since your killing your baby.
    Anonymous

• You might be having a natural miscarriage and won't need the procedure. I know you said no rude comments, but you don't get to control what other people say or do, only how you react. Your choice is very selfish. I couldn't help it I had to say it. There are other options avaliable, but you don't want to be responsible for your actions. Anyway good luck with the test results and living with yourself after the fact.
    Anonymous

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's a horrible thing to say anon! i agree with letstalk, something probably just needs to be taken care of before everything happens. i'm sorry you had to choose this route, and wish you the best with your decision.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree with the 2nd anon, it's a very selfish thing to do. People need to grow up and start taking responsibility for their actions! That being said, I'm sure everything is fine, are you anemic or have any clotting disorder that you know of?
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i'm sorry you had to choose this route

That's just it. She doesn't have to choose this route. She has other choices, but just wants the quick and easy one. Cruel thing to say, but a valid opinion and one the anonymous is entitled to have.

As to the original post, it's normal to be nervous and scared about lab results. Do you remember what they were testing for when they drew the blood?? I agree with the 3rd anonymous, in that you might be having a natural miscarriage and don't need the procedure. You might be low on platelets increasing the risk of bleeding out during the procedure. Bottom line you won't know until you get there. Try to relax and good luck tomorrow.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• im sorry, that some of you feel that my decision is selfish. But you have no right to judge me, you dont know my situation or why im choosing abortion. Its a very hard decision for me. I take responsibility for my actions. I dont like putting my business out there but the reason im choosing abortion is because some guy attacked me and raped while i was walking to my car. Ive had 3 miscarriages and id love to keep this baby but while this guy decided not to use a condom and got me pregnant, he also gave me HIV, i dont want my child to have to take medication for the rest of his/her life to fight a disease that its not his/her fault they contracted. Im a high risk pregnancy because of scar tissue in my uterus and my past miscarriages. so im sorry if that makes me selfish.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011