80s clothing and shoes

I spent some time at a mall yesterday and was surprised at how many spring fashions are just like what I wore in the 80s! Jazz shoes, scrunchy boots, cold shoulder tops, big belts, etc.

What do you think of the new/old 80s fashions? Would you wear them?

SnapdragonSMT

Asked by SnapdragonSMT at 12:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'm still wearing band shirts from bands that were big in the 80s...i'm not fashionable at all. give me some jeans that make my butt look good and a washington CAPS tee or an Iron Maiden tee and I'm good to go!

metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 4:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Personally, I just like jeans and t shirts. I'm not very fashionable but then again I think I'm a pretty average mom so it's not that surprising.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If I wore it the first time around I won't wear it this time around.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I don''t think so, i have noticed that too, i would feel like i was dressing like i did in high school.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have noticed too and thought it was funny. I also noticed the make up is taking a trip back to the 80s as well LOL. Yes I would wear them, but simply because I try to stay somewhat in style when we go somewhere. Odds are if you caught me in person Id be in capri's and a tshirt 90% of the time.

Answer by gemgem at 12:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I loved the 80's clothes though I don't see myself changing. I like being comfy in jeans and a tshirt.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think no how matter how many times it is in fashion that it is not my style. :)
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think if someone likes something wear it. I wear what I like and if somebody doesn't like it its their problem. My DH doesn't tell me what to wear & likes the way I dress so I don't have any problems. :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 4:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• some of it is cute, some of it is not. I guess it depends on what it was irf i would wear it or not
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think alot ofthem were not great back then even, now they are horrible & Some are freakin awesome!
    Mblessesd4x

Answer by Mblessesd4x at 4:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011