idk if it was my period or what but i got up 845am & i was bleeding it was pink and very light i also had a md appointment today at 12:30 by 11:30 it was gone & still no sign of it (i was actually gone to reschedule my appointment but it stopped) my obgyn PT it was a very very faint line she didnt know if that was a positive or what but my period is not due til monday im confused and i dont want to get my hopes high for nothing.. any suggestions....

dnd4eva

Asked by dnd4eva at 9:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you could have had implantaion bleeding??? and it may be to early to detect on a test? But a positive test is a positive test!!!!! The test detects the HCG hormone and if it is present you are pregnant. Congrats and good luck.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Any line at all is positive. I've had that happen several times and was always pg. Hopefully the bleeding is just from implantation.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 11:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• your chances of conceiving are good i think your prego good luck
    analeaha4

Answer by analeaha4 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• thanks everybody for the support but it was my period i got it the next day and it stayed for 5 days.. longer then normal because i usually only have it for 3..
    dnd4eva

Answer by dnd4eva at 10:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2008