Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I still havent gotten one of my w-2's!?

I settled a debt last year, and the income form has still not come in yet. What gives? Do I need to specifically ask for it or something?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • Evidently yes. By law, they were supposed to send that out by Feb 1, but it may not have gotten to you. You need to call them for sure.

    Answer by musicpisces at 12:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • Yes, call them.....

    Answer by KFree907 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • I think you should call. If you had income, you should get a 1099. W-2s are just for wages, not other types of income.

    Answer by JSD24 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

  • I'm not quite sure what you mean by "settled a debt". W2 forms are for income paid to you from a job only, not for anything else.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.