Ok anti circ friends...help me out here :)

I have a friend whos son is 5 and IS circ'ed....she is taking him to the urologist today b/c his entire life his penis has never hung loosely.

It points out almost strait...so when he pees he has to push it down towards the toilet to get pee in.

I just told her I thought I knew why....I think its b/c he has a tight circ'

What do you think?

If this is the problem, what can they do to help him out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• It's possible that this issue stems from too much skin being removed during the circumcision, but only a doctor will know for sure. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'd imagine there are non surgical things to try first, maybe a cream or manual stretching.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• To be honest, don't really know. I would imagine they would need to re-do the circ. Poor guy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't go diagnosing something like that. Let he see the Dr. Sounds like you're trying to have a great big fat "I told you so" which helps no one. So, again, quit playing Dr. and play friend and support her and her son through this issue.
    Anonymous

• Oh good grief anon...I dont WANT anything to be wrong with my friends son for my benifit...how rude of you!!!

We were talking about it, she knows I research this stuff like crazy and she was asking my opinion before her DR's appointment.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree with anon. You should keep your ideas about circumsision out of it. She will resent you for it, and you don't even know what it's from. There is no such thing as a "tight circ". Just by looking at the title of your post, shows you are just looking for others to agree with you, not help your friend. Sorry if it's not what you want to hear.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oh geez musicmom...you show your ignorance..there IS a thing as a tight circ'

Which is why I ask for anti circ moms opinions...they are knowledgeable about the topic!!!

Read a book!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I love the way pro circ moms get on here and show their lack of knowledge. Just to cover my tail, I DID only ask for anti circ opinions.

You could have hid your lack of knowledge by not posting.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Fairly certain you are pro circ or you would probably know about the possiblity of a tight circ.

I CARE FOR MY FRIEND AND HER SON and was trying to help her find a reason for her sons issue. YES she is taking him to a Dr...of course

Do you not talk to your friends aobut issues?

YOU are so out of line...find a new post!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Shows how much you know, my son isn't circumcised. You my dear, need to chill. I can post all I want. Thanks so much!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You should keep your ideas about circumsision out of it

You assumed I was anti circ as well....

Amazing how some see others faults but never their own!

Thank you for taking over my honest question that I was hoping to receive GOOD info from!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2011