What do ya use to whiten your teeth?

I want to try the Crest strips. Have you?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have been using crest white strips for years! I love them. I have very white teeth & I drink coffee daily & diet coke.
    I get many compliments on my teeth for being bright. I get the strips & use them for a week (that's usually a box)
    I do it once a month only, so every 4 weeks I use them in the evening for a week. I wear them for 30 minutes.
    It helps a lot if you brush your teeth first & then use tissue to dry teeth before applying, they don't stick well to wet
    teeth & I always leave them on longer than the recommended time on box, haha, but I watch tv & relax while wearing them.
    Try them, they are awesome!!!
    WaterLily_Pads

Answer by WaterLily_Pads at 1:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I go to my dentist.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• We use the 3D strips and I love them. I also go get the whitened at the Dentist.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I've used the white strips and liked them. You really have to use them on a regular basis to really make an impact, which I sometimes forgot, but they did make a difference. When I'm working and can afford them (they're not cheap) I'm defintiely going to use them again.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I haven't really ever needed to, ( I'm not a smoker, I don't drink coffee) but there is this new gel that you put kn your tooth brush on top of your tooth paste, it's by crest. Just to warn you, dh used the crest strips and his teeth became very sensitive!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Went to the dentist and got the trays, whitener - it works but makes my teeth very sensitive.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I heard remedies about strawberries and baking soda but I've yet to try it..........
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 2:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011