Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I buy a ring sizer?

The thing that you put a ring on to size? It looks like a stick in a way? Jewlery store have them and use them.
I'm making a ring and I don't know what I can use to make the size with, other then that thing.
What is that thing called anyway? Thank you

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

Answers (6)
  • A ring sizing stick. You can find a good one on for like $15.

    Answer by amethystrse at 8:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

  • Oh cool thanks so much!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

  • You can get a free ring sizer here .....

    I ordered and have received mine.

    Answer by tippymorgan08 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

  • I just came back to see if anyone else answered.
    Thanks Tippy!
    Is the ring sizer the stick that you put a ring onto or the one that looks like rings that you stick you fingers into?
    Hoping it's the stick that you put a ring onto to see what size it is. I making a ring for someone and they are a size 6 so I would need the stcik to size it.
    I will fill it out thank you again

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

  • has them. They are called ring mandrels

    Answer by jtomasic at 12:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

  • ebay.

    Answer by EclecticGypsy at 12:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.