Could you forgive your husband if he

cheated on you? to save the family?

I'd have to say NO.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I have a no tolerance policy for cheating. His butt would be out the door faster than he could say I'm sorry and start explaining his reasoning.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• If he's cheating the 'family' is already lost. It sends the wrong message to a kid to stick through that.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• no
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No way.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No, and even emotionally cheating he'd be gone. I'm all my hubby should need.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• NO
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• nope. Him going out and cheating and coming home to you is just nasty. all kinds of stuff axjax cant take off out there. If he desires a piece, then he should help in the evenings to take care of the kids so that mom can have a few moments to herself to make herself feel pretty and wanted. Not just sit back and think the last chore of the evening is pleasing him. If he's got the means and time to put into another then he's got the time and means to start where he eats!!!!!
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 12:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
    Cheating in my book is when the spouse is/has done anything with another that he feels the needs to "hide" or keep "secret" from spouse.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 12:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• physical cheating, probably not. i forgave my husband for emotional cheating, so i guess i fit into the category of "yes i would forgive" although if he had ever done anything physical with another woman.. i don't think i'd be able to get that out of my head.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• For me it would depend on the circumstances of the cheating. I don't know if I could get over it, but under some circumstances I would try.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011