How far would you go to prove your point? adult content

I read about a mom that exposed herself just because she thought that another mom was showing to much cleavage she ask for a police officer to enforce a dress code on the other mom and when the officer refuse she pulled her blouse down and expose her breast saying Oh! then I can too!! She got arrested of course.

I think good thing that the other mom was not showing some butt crack!!!

If you get in an argument how far would you go?

gou18

Asked by gou18 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would not humiliate myself to get my point across. I think that is so tacky and much grosser than the woman showing too much cleavage.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Wouldn't go that far for sure, wouldn't be worth it.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Not that far.... Sounds crazy....

She is just making herself look bad, in the mean time....

As an adult you can't tell another adult how to dress.... Goes to say, MYB!!!!!

Just don't bring your kids around the person.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I usually let it go and let the point prove itself. For instance lol, my husband was on and on about something regarding the pool. Instead of argue with him I pointed out he was wrong and I told him the right way to do it. He said I didnt know what I was talking about. I allowed him to do his thing. It didnt work, made things worse, he ended up having to do it my way, which worked. He had to admit he was wrong. I do this is almost every situation. In time my point is usually proven.

Answer by gemgem at 1:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011