Pain during penetration--maybe because of c-sections or tubal? adult content

I, like most women, love sex with my husband (especially if we both get to climax together). But for the past several months I find myself dreading his come ons. We had our second son (again by c-section) on May 7, 2010. Six weeks later we tied my tubes. My body hasn't been the same since. I've gained chub all around my body. Not really weight, more like it repositioned itself very poorly. I now have major love handles and my thighs and buttocks have gained two pants sizes. My arm meat is HUGE now. Setting aside the psychological downfall of gaining weight and not being able to bring myself to a healthier size....sex actually hurts. I have endometriosis, so that could be a part of it, maybe. If I am actually in the mood we have great amazing sex and I don't focus on the pain so much. The problem is that my drive is pretty much nonexistent now. I love my husband and he is an amazing father. Will I always have this intense stabbing pain during penetration? Is it because of the surgeries? Is there something a doctor might be able to do for me? Any suggestions are welcome as I am struggling to maintain some sense of my womanness with my adoring husband. *sigh*

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you been checked for endometreosis or ovarian cysts? That can happen with those issues as well. I have my tubes ties as well, and I thought that's what my problem was. Turns out it was the above!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I'm sorry your going through this, I also have pain and don't have a drive at all. I wonder sometimes if our parts screw with our intestines and cause bloating and make us gain weight? My sister has endometriosis and is extremely overweight, she may not be able to have children the doctor said which is sad =[ I would love to see a lil girl like my sister with curly red hair and big brown eyes.
    Have your cervix checked, my gyn said that my is tilted and so it causes some pretty bad pain down their. He toldme if it got too bad it would need to be removed. I've heard of women having hysterectomys and living a better life cause they actually felt way better.
    Definitly go see your doctor.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011