Do you think this question was truly posted to help, or just to rant about circumcision?

Is there a secret club of anti circs I don't know about?

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/756881/Ok_anti_circ_friends_help_me_out_here?cat_id=&order=&next=11

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Secret? Not so much. I don't personally agree with circ but I can see both sides of the issue. I really didn't see the problem with the question - and yes, I've heard of tight circs before. What's done is done, berating a friend at this point would serve no purpose.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think if she TRULY wanted to help she wouldn't have requested that only anti-circ people answer, AND she would be more interested in finding out ALL the possible reasons for his condition before jumping in and telling her poor friend what she thinks. She seemed to have an agenda, even if she wasn't able to admit it.
    Anonymous

• You don't see anything about the title that says, this is my opinion? Or the comments after? Really?

The term tight circumcision wasn't even used in proper context. That's not what that term actually means.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• She may not think she sounds judgmental and rude, but she does. Her poor friend needs support and encouragement, not a hahaha look how right I am. So sad, her friend is probably already beating herself up over it, she doesn't need anymore finger pointing about how bad of a mother she is.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Zoey, there are secret penis clubs on here. Either you are anti circ or pro circ, I have to know which one you are before I can speak to you. LOL
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

I agree with this!!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011