Hot Roller clips that actually hold the roller??? GRRRR

Anyone ??

I paid $50 for 10 rollers (2 sets of 5) and the stupid clips not only DON'T hold the rollers in place but they also have little 'tits' on the teeth of the roller clip that pushes my hair against the roller and creates this little cowlick looking crease.....

Advice?? Better clips? Help! I just got mad and threw a roller across my bathroom after the 4th try at getting the clip to hold it in place -- GAWD!

O, and is there a set of rollers the DO actually have cool ends so I don't blister my fingers trying to roll the hair onto it??

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Curlformers salon kit... they are at sally's... i use them for my daughters dance competitions...she has a dance called into the rabbit hole( alice in w. land)sadly they aren't hot... if you take a shower dry the hair (but leave it damp)then hairspray the hair before puting them in they hold better leave in for 15 min. to a 30 hr... then blow dry for 5 min. and voila done...
    whoisalice

Answer by whoisalice at 1:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Sallys has this great set called Curlformers , i LOVE SALLYS & RECOMMEND THOSE.
    Mblessesd4x

Answer by Mblessesd4x at 5:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I just use regular rollers and double prong hide away clips. use mouse to wet and hold hair.. blow dry with the blow dryer, allow to cool, then let it down.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• it's WAY cheaper, and no problem applying if you know how to do it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011