Old movies: What are your favorites? Do you have a favorite actor/actress?

What are your favorite old movies? Whatever it is you consider to be old? Do you have a favorite actor/actress from old movies? Do you watch old movies often?

I LOVE old movies. The Wizard of Oz and Meet Me In St. Louis are two of my favorites. As you could probably tell, I'm a huge Judy Garland fan. I'm a bit of a geek that way! I also love Breakfast at Tiffany's and Casablanca. I watch old movies as often as I can - I collect them on DVD, and I watch them on tv and record them whenever I see something I like.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• Singin in the Rain.
    Love Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds, Donald O Conner, Shirley Temple, Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, Ann Miller...love old movies!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• i love the sound of music.. that's as old as i can go lol.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 1:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Bette Davis fan here.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 1:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oh I forgot about that one! Still need that on DVD...
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Flowers in the Attic
    was an even better book by VC Andrews
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Audrey Hepburn is my favorite. Charade, Sabrina, My Fair Lady, Breakfast at Tiffany's, How to Steal a Million, Roman Holiday, Two for the Road, etc. etc.

I love old 'classic' movies like The Philadelphia Story, The Apartment, Arsenic & Old Lace, North by Northwest, Vertigo, To Catch a Thief, The Seven Year Itch, Gentlemen Prefer Blonds, Wizard of Oz, To Kill a Mockingbird, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Singing in the Rain, and many more....
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Gone With The Wind! Always my favorite.

The Wizard of Oz actually scares me...
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 9:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I dunno if Liss05 is saying that Hepburn was in those movies... She wasn't in any of the last three...
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Audrey Hepburn- How to steal a million,Sabrina,Funny Face,Wizard of oz,West Side Story,African Queen,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011