How do you picture your young child being as a teenager?

Just the other day my dad called my daughter a wimp because she wouldn't let me put earrings in her ears and she looked at him with a smile on her face and said "I AM a wimp" like she didn't care at all and anytime another kid is mean to her she just blows it off and plays by herself fine or finds someone else that they did the same thing to and plays with them.

So I picture her being friendly, kind of popular, but also the kind of person that does whatever the hell she thinks is cool and not care what anybody else thinks (which could be both a good and bad thing).

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• He won't be a teenager.. he's going to be my 3 year old loving little boy forEVER..lol!!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My dd is 6 years old and we have put her in various things so she can choose what she likes doing. She did softball last year and stood there literally playing in the dirt and not paying any attention. After that she started cheering and excelled in it. She is friends with everyone, outgoing, and tells people she is a motivator (lol she got it from her coach). She also is picky about her clothes and her hair. I think she is probably going to be trendy, maybe into cheer and things like that, and outgoing.

Answer by gemgem at 1:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have a feeling i'm going to become a MAJOR soccer mom. My son loves playing anything sports and loves to be outside.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• HAHA I always TRY to picture Lauryn as a teen, but you never know. I just hope for the best. I kinda hope she has my personality and is like me only happier (:
    seecb

Answer by seecb at 1:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011