AF stay away! adult content

Well, I am on CD30 (14dpo) and no sign of AF. This happened to me once before and I was just 1 day late but I also had my usual PMS symptoms; cramping for days leading up to and including the day of AF arriving. This month I have had dull cramping for the past week off and on (not lasting all morning, afternoon or evening as it usually is with PMS for me) and I have had an increased appetite wanting to actually finish my meals (also not the usual) and I am peeing hourly.....all for the past week. I am noticing that for the past few days I have been unusually tired and almost falling asleep throughout the day. CM has not dried up either. It has been creamy, sticky and watery in the past week?
With my last pregnancy, while charting using Fertility Friend, my points were up in the high 70's before I finallytook a test and found out that I was pregnant. This month, my 'pregnancy estimator points' are at 77! They are never this high (except for my last pregnancy) so here's hoping!

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 1:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd go test.
    gump

Answer by gump at 6:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Believe me, I want to but know I should wait until I am late; which will mean tomorrow is one day late :) Still no signs yet. I usually have cramps that require xstrength tylenol by now. I know AF is coming with the severe cramping for about 3 or 4 days before and during my cycle but not this time so this is strange. I am making myself wait until tomorrow in case AF shows up tonight or through the night :( I hope not.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2011