Gender

I know I cant rely on old wives tales haha but I am just so anxious for friday when I find out the gender of my baby!! Anyone go by the old wives tales and was right?? If so what wives tale did you go by?

newmom07142011

Asked by newmom07142011 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• everyone said i was having a boy this go round because i'm carrying low. they were wrong
    i did eat bread crusts more with my first girl. there's gender prediction quizzes you can take online, it's just as accurate and way safer than mixing your pee with bleach.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 1:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You know what I tried and it was spot on. The needle and thread trick. You get a needle, thread some string through it, hold the thread and let the needle dangle above your palm. It's supposed to tell you what gender and in what order your children will be. It predicted all 3 of my kids every single time I tried it. If it spins in circles, it's a girl, if it swings back and forth in a pendulum motion, it's a boy. I tried it probably about 20+ times and it did circles, stopped, then circles again, then stopped, then swung back and forth pendulum style. I have 2 girls and am pregnant with a boy. I might not be making sense or confusing you, but I suggest googling it. I'm not even a believer in old wives tales but this was eerily accurate.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• when i was preganant with both of my kids i craved pickles, and cuz they say sour is a boy and sweets are girls. Plus i just had a gut instinict it was boys. My first son was born in March, and cuz of his birthday and his dad's family all boys that r in the family are born in March so we think it was a family history. Then with my second i had the same craving, but just a gut instinict he was a boy, and i was right both times.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I craved pickles all the time and was told that means girl and well I have a little girl:)
    Stinson90

Answer by Stinson90 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• the old wives tales were wrong for me, all signs point to a girl and i had boys
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I used the Chinese gender chart. It was right both times.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I don't really remember...I think I got mixed results though.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011