Why am I always very cold?

I'm not anemic. My finger nails are currently pink. I ate breakfast and lunch. It's currently 12:20pm. And, I look very silly with my winter coat on at work. I'm also wearing the hood of my hoodie underneath. Why am I cold?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• I get cold immediately when the outside temp drops below 32 even if I'm inside where its warm. I think some people are just more sensitive to barometric pressure and temperatures

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Out of curiosity, have you recently lost weight? I've heard that can cause a feeling of being cold.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Always being cold can also be a symptom of Thyroid trouble. I am always cold and did some checking a few days ago. Of course, it goes along with other symptoms but I know I need to get checked. Just a thought.....
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 1:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I don't have any medical problems and I'm always cold too! I'm always walking around trying to get my heart rate up and I take about 2-3 baths/showers a day just to warm up. I just dealt with it when I worked at a desk job. Sometimes there is not a reason...Good luck.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You may not be anemic, but you might still have low iron. People ALWAYS tell me that's why I'm cold - I dunno how much truth is behind it. I always get cold after I eat... apparently it's part of the low iron thing. Does it sound familiar to you?
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011