missing period

ok ladies now i have a period lasting 7 days now b4 my period i had sex but it waslike 6-7 days b4 it came ..but it only lasted 3 days this has never happen to me b4...then i took a (p)test and it was negative...so what now????? some ppl say it from stress but i've stressed worser an it never happen????? what could it be.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Health

• Your probably not preggo going on the info you gave, You probably just had a Freaky period this time. Nothing to get all worried over this month. if next months period is light or wierd, then see your obgyn who can do all the tests to make sure everything is ok.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• hormone shifts. our bodies do that all to much sometimes at least in my opinion. there isn't always necessarily a cause it can be as simple as diet change or sleep changes or just our bodies saying slow down.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 5:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2008