I wish I had more energy......any suggestions??

Today is one of those days where I feel like an old woman--tired, achy back, stiff legs--if I could I would have gone back to bed this morning and took a long nap! Why do I feel this way so much of the time?? I'm only 35!! Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get some energy back??

natersmom76

Asked by natersmom76 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Take the stress out of your life that you can! I see this everyday. Get as much sleep as you can and go outside..or try to do something that makes YOU smile or feel happy for YOURSELF at least once a week. Moms tend to forget the little things that give energy. A 20 min bath with candles and no kids yelling...is my favorite. It rejuvinates me, AND, I deserve it.

Take time for yourself..it will make each day getting out of bed that much easier.
    baabaear8

Answer by baabaear8 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have no suggestions. I struggle with this same 'illness' so I will be watching your answers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You could try taking the One A Day vitamins for Energy (white bottle with green sticker lol) or you could also take vitamin D pills over the counter as well. I had the same problem and I'm only 24 now so I decided to do both (I also have a vitamin D deficiany ..probably misspelled that lol sorry) and now I feel so much better and have more energy.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• get some sun
    exercise

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Eat healthy. Veggies. Fruits. Be more active...
    Take Vitamins and drink some milk. Oh and workout and keep busy... everyone gets tired once in a while :)
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 1:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• thanks for the suggestions! I do take a daily multivitamin, and recently started taking a vit D supplement and a Bcomplex as well. Haven't been taking them long enough to notice a difference, though. I'm trying to cut way down on sweets and chocolate since they are my weakness and I have gained weight in the past 6 months. But it's not easy--I totally crave those things like all the time!!!! It's just hard to go throught your day with active children and feel so sluggish.
    natersmom76

Comment by natersmom76 (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2011