Red Flag? adult content

I was talking 2 guy the last couple of dayz. He told me he would like to do a threesome with another guy and a girl and then today he tellz me his fantasy is to have a woman do him with a strap on? I was like WTF! Seems like a red flag to some gay tendencies. Not trying to sound like a homophobe, just never heard requests like that from a man before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• if this was a good friend or someone that you'd dated for a while I'd congratulate you on having a honest man, which I thinks help to have a better sex life.
    but if you just met and he's already saying this, sounds like maybe he's looking for someone to just satisfy some fantasies.

so if you were a friend of mine I'd tell you to heave ho!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Maybe he's into it because its so taboo? My husband isn't into anything like that...but who knows in another year when we've done everything there is to do.

erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 1:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yeah, I would not want to be with someone like personally, but ESPECIALLY not with someone who started telling me all that right off the freaking bat. I would be weirded out.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• The gay tendencies would be the last thing I would worry about here, If you just met I would be more worried that he is some kind of sex obsessed freak. He sounds like no good to me, I say move on!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• His requests are unusual, but not crazy- more men are into that than we think. However him telling you that a few days in??...obviously just wants ass..
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• maybe

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Some guys like it, doesn't make them gay.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have a FWB who loves strap ons. He's not gay at all, very masculine but loves dominant women. It helps that we both love anal sex!!
    Anonymous

• Run sweetie, run! That is beyond weird girl! If youre not into that kind of thing i would run for sure
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I see nothing wrong with it I actually have 2 males friend one who is married with 4 children and both enjoy it with a strapon but the sight of another man does nothing for them. It doesnt make them gay it just show they know what feels good to them and what they like (or may likein his case) Be open to it.
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 1:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011