Are you paranoid?

My friend knows shes going to die of cancer, she doesn't have it but that how her mother died and now she feels like that's whats going to happen to her. Now me lol my family has a history of dementia. My great grandma had it my grandma is in early stages and im waiting for it Ive read studies saying women who have had any form of depression ups the risk of getting ti by a lot well i had postpartum... so I'm worried i will get it. Is this normal and do you worry about anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Yes, it's pretty normal....It also stems for anxiety.....We all have a bit of anxiety, ....it is when it starts to affect your life it becomes a disorder and needs to be treated....I am on meds for an anxiety disorder, but you and your friend sound fine! :)
    Anonymous

• I live each day as best I can and am trying to improve my health. I'm not worrying about things that aren't and might never be. I try to visualize things that I want though. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I can understand why yall would worry about those things..I do, too! But as far as being paranoid goes, I am about other things. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think it is normal to worry about it. It is hard to see something first hand in someone you love and not worry about having it. I pray that you and your friend live long and healthy lives.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 2:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I worry about everything all the time. Caused from severe ?????, don't have a clue I just know I worry about everything.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I worry about everything! But I was told by a very dear friend actually dying of cancer, live each day as if it were your last to live. Dont sweat the small stuff and just deal with the things live sends your way as they come.

It has helped, and she should know....ya never know what life has in store for you. Everyone has a purpose and hers I believe is make make us "paronoid worry warts" see we ARE wasting valueable time by worring.
    baabaear8

Answer by baabaear8 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Honestly, I just worry about being old. Most people in my family live fairly long, and we don't have any diseases that run in the family or anything like that... I'm just scared of aging! I'm scared of getting so old I'll just start to fall apart. I fractured my hand last year and I was in physio for it up until January - I saw old people every week when I was there, who were just... brittle. I'm the most worried about that.
    I worry a lot in general though - I'm scared of everything.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011