Why do I get so angry?

I'm a stay at home mom and EVERY LITTLE THING bugs the hell out of me! I lose my temper when my kids are playing but when on of them is being mean. i get mad when i take my dogs outside and they don't do they business... I mean, I'm just angry and then I cry and then I think about how much happier everyone would be without me....What the hell is wrong!? can someone please tell me what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Seek professional help.

Answer by older at 2:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You may be suffering depression. It sometimes comes out as anger as opposed to sadness. I had my moments over the last month and they were stress induced. I really thought about when it was coming out and started to alter my behaviour to be calmer in my response. It helped. Getting out more instead of staying in the house and taking some time for myself also helped. I get a little aggravated now, it's true but am not getting angry like I was at all.

Good luck!!! It's awful feeling like that. :(
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 2:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• See your PC. Maybe you need some temporary depression help?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You really need to take a look at your life and figure out what is it YOU really want. Maybe you don't like being a SAHM. Take time for yourself, breathe, be positive....and good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I'm thinking depression too. You're a stay at home mom... you're bound to start feeling very stuck in your routine. Things are probably the same for you every single day, and even if you don't notice it, it's getting to you. I started to feel that way before my son's dad and I broke up. I was very stuck in my life. It caught up with me and I lost it - things didn't end well with my ex.
    I suggest you talk to your doctor about anti-depressants, first of all. It doesn't need to be anything serious - even the smallest dose can help. Aside from that, get a part time job, just to get you out of the house. Spend some time alone, or with your hubby too. Get a sitter, go on dates... things like that. And with the depression... exercising helps, so get in a work out if you can, and get ouside and soak up the Vitamin D.
    Good luck. :)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• May be you should start getting out often~ plan acitivities with your girlfriends~ get exercises and take vitamins if you don't already. there is this one I use that enhances your mood. Let me know if you need more info. on it. All the best
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 10:31 AM on Mar. 3, 2011