Would this annoy you?

ok, now keep in mind that when i say this, i'm rolling my eyes and i'm not actually THAT angry with my husband.

two nights ago my husband and i got into a little argument about how often we have sex. i haven't really been in the mood lately so it had been a few weeks. first he was sick, then i was sick, then our son was sick and time just got away from us. he works nights and after spending the morning at work, and the evening with our toddler, i just wasn't in the mood. anyway, the next morning we apologize and snuggle and fool around-but we didn't have sex. feeling 'guilty' (and i don't mean like horribly guilty, i just figured i could give him some sugar, lol) i decided to hype myself up, sent him some dirty texts and then when he got home and we went to bed, we snuggled and i started to kiss him...we kissed for awhile...AND THEN HE WENT TO BED? I was seriously annoyed, I mean, can you say mixed signals? so would you get annoyed, too? simply because he made such a big deal about not gettin' it on and then when he gets the chance-TURNS IT DOWN?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 2:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd ask him where he's getting it if not at home
    Anonymous

• What? He's not cheating, lol. He was mad because we WEREN'T doing it and he WASN'T getting any.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes. Annoying . . . it is so hard when you arew a parent . . . .everyone is so busy that the intention could be great in your head, but your body says, "NO. SLEEP! NEED SLEEP."

I bet some of that was going on.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• LOL Yeah that would irritate me...."You mean you've been begging me for sex and when I finally decide to give you some YOU FALL ASLEEP??????" That's funny as hell but yeah it would piss me off a little lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• So you have not had sex for a couple of weeks and he turn you down when you finally could do it? I would definitely ask him whats up? Is he masturbating to much or getting it from some one else?  Or he might have been just tired.

Answer by louise2 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Hahah, he probably did need some sleep. i wish we COULD blame it on being new parents but DS is almost 3, lol. He takes a lot of energy at me but I think I could still make some time for my husband. I think sometimes when you're married and have been together for awhile you just kinda lose track of how to prioritize time together.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• That is sooo true, Erin.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I should have clarified in my original question-I don't think he's cheating.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My husband likes to get revenge. If I were send him dirty texts and showed interest, in this situation and prior argument I KNOW he'd think "hahahahaaaa now its MY turn to make HER sexually frustrated". My husband can be an evil man sometimes (in a sarcastic sense)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Maybe he felt you would reject him so he didn't take it any furture?
    Anonymous