Why do I feel so uneasy

When my son starts tos cry? Is it normal for me to feel tired of hearing him cry all day? I don't get mad, I just get frustrated from hearing it ALL day long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think it is normal to get frustrated. Sometimes you just have to walk away for a moment and breath and regain your composure. Good luck!

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 2:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I just want to cry and give up sometimes, because it's so frustrating.....I don't give up but I feel like it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am like that, my three year old when he cries i ask him what r u crying about, and he says i triped over my toy, i say to him ur fine and walk away, I only comfort him if he is seriously hurt, or is sick, or his feelings got hurt. My baby who is 5months he cries a lot, and when i have done everything in my power, change, fed, burped, cuddled and he is still like that i put him in his crib, shut his door, and turn off baby moniotor so i don't have to hear it no moore, i do check on him in like 10mins and usually then he is sleeping
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011