What is the sweetest thing or things ur son/daughter has done?

Today my 3 year old son went to his friend Dan's house (2 house down from us) His friend is sick so he couldn't come over and play. Well i told my son his friend was not coming today, he said why? i then said well he is not feeling good, kind of yucky. He then said i make him a card to make him feel better. I said sure if u want. So i asked him what phase he liked better and he chose feel better soon Dan. I made the words for him, stuck them on his card for him, and he decorated it. Then he said i go to his house and give it to dan. I said first we need to call his daddy and ask. So i called and asked dans dad, and he said sure i will meet Haiden at the end of our driveway. SO Haiden walked up, i was able to watch. He went to Dan's dad and said me give it to dan. He said sure come up and see if dan will come out to see u and u can give it to him. Dan came out, and he said to dan i made this for u and handed it to him. I then asked him did u like that, and it was nice of u to do that for ur friend. He said he liked it and said now dan feels better, can he play with me.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• That is soooo stinkin sweet! My son will be 2 in a week from today and usually I have to ask him if I can have a kiss. One time we were standing in line at the bank and he looked at me while I was holding him...made the kissy noise and gave me a kiss. It made me blush. Boys really can be sweet hearts :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Aww...that was sweet. My DD always makes love notes for us and lets us know the things she loves about us. She will make little notes on her homework papers for her teacher as well. She's always making gifts for her friends and does the get well thing too. Man, are we lucky to have some compassionate kids.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• he is not like that, but his friend dan and him are so close, Dan usually doesn't want to leave my house, and haiden always ask if he can go over there, he is going to be three on friday
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You'll have to use your imagination and ,please, don't judge. When my son was in 11 grade he had a 10 inch mohawk. One day a friend of his was having a bad day and he asked her "what would make you feel better?'". She answered "Rainbows, Unicorns, and candy". So when he came home he bought a giant sucker, and printed a picture of a rainbow with some kind of "feel better" message on it off the computer. The next day he went to school with just one Spiked "horn" in his mohawk. (The rest of his hair looked like a horses mane.) How could she not laugh...... He gave her candy, a rainbow and a "Unicorn"? It was so sweet that the girls mother personally thanked him for cheering up her daughter.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 2:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My little one likes to comfort me when I'm sick. I get all sort of 'aahhhhh, poor mommy', hugs and kisses, and back rubs. My 8 year old wanted to give me a birthday present last year. She made me a card and wrapped up the majority of her allowance money so I could treat myself to whatever I wanted. I didn't take her money, but was so touched. She LOVES her money, so it showed how much she cares.

So cute what knappkn's son did. Love it.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 2:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• that was cool what your son did.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:06 AM on Mar. 3, 2011