Why would you want to make another mom insecure?

I just posted a few minutes ago about my hubs getting mad about us not having sex-then when I went to have sex with him decided he didn't want to have sex. I wasn't mad about it, really, I was just perturbed by the mixed signals he gave me.

So, this 'anon' poster says "I'd ask him where he's getting it if not from at home." Or something along those lines. I take that to mean that they're implying that he's cheating-my husband isn't cheating but why would you even WANT to imply that to another person?

I know, its that age old question that we've been asking on here-why stir up trouble? Ugh! Just wanted to vent and get your opinions, please.

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 2:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I think some response on here are just so rude and I can't believe some peoples opinions are so strong. We are all supposed to help each other, not hurt each other?
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 2:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Cause maybe it's happened to them. Or just pure ignorance.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• That's how I feel! And if I ever offend someone, its usually just because our opinions are different and they take it the wrong way. Still, I'd never imply in such a back-handed way that someone's spouse is cheating on them! If I thought that was the case I might tell them, but it would be in a kind, mature way and I wouldn't hide my identity!
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• someone gave me a very similar answer to my question earlier. i even stated specifically in my question that im not worried about cheating, just lack of intimacy. not ALL men are cheating just because the two of you aren't having sex. my man has morals, maybe hers didn't but that's her problem, don't take your anger out on me. im sorry someone took their own insecuritues out on you! just shrug it off, some women are bitches.
    Anonymous

• Erin... ignore the anons. When they're not woman enough to stand up to their posts, then take it for what it's worth... NOTHING.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Anon when I saw you on my notifications list I was like "oh no, its her. Here comes the drama."

I was relieved you gave such a thoughtful response. Thank you.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Hubby may have got tired of there being no sex in the picture (not sure if it's been a while for you two or not though) and was stating that it bothered him and made him mad.. Then when you went to give him what he wanted, it might not have been that he wanted it at that very moment and that he was just mad about not having sex lately. That just might be a possibility... in other words just signals got mixed up like ya said. I highly doubt he is cheating on you, lol. Not sure how that would immediately let someone imply cheating was the factor. That person might have read too deep into what you posted.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• bless your heart..... they only do it b/c the rest of the CM journals are boring to them. they were just trying to get a rise outta you. And yes I will say it once more..lol THEIR GLASS HOUSES ARE SO WELL CLEANED, SHINNY, AND FAMILY WELL TAKEN CARE OF that they are simply just bored!!!!!
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• food for thought........

Sometimes the odd answers can help us see things from a different view. I did not see your other post, so I didnt see the anon answer. But sometimes those answers that seem off.... could have relevance.

We all view life differently and that doesnt make it wrong.

I know sometimes I will see a question here and the REAL issue that I view from how the post was worded has nothing to do with the actual question asked.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think sahlady has a good point.

My question isn't so much 'why would you imply he's cheating' as why would you do it in such a smart-alecky way. I guess I'm having a hard time expressing what I want to know. I don't mind that her opinion was that he must be cheating so much as she answered in a sort of snarky, nasty way.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2011