Bones

If you watch Bones, do you like the 6th season?

I'm downloading it now. I watched the first few seasons, got away from it for a bit and now I'm hearing all this stuff about Bones and Booth getting together...so I kinda had to get back into it. But I wanted to watch all the seasons I missed first so now all I've got left is the current season-is it good? Do you like the relationship or does it make you roll your eyes and want them to cancel the show?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 2:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• In my opinion, the entire series is great! Every season is amazing lol. I'm a huge Bones fan. I don't want to say more because I don't want to give anything away lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It makes me want to roll my eyes, their chemistry was lost.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• craftingmama, that's what i'm afraid of!

mrs.bat, thanks, though. your response gives me hope! guess i'll have to watch and see for myself.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I seem to be in the minority with my opinion, though. A lot of people love the idea of them being together. I just know that them getting together will be the last episode I ever watch. Mostly because I hate the idea that men and women have to be attracted to each other and can't just remain friends.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have a couple of friends that are really into them getting together. I get what you're saying though. And I get annoyed when shows start to focus more on relationships than the cases. That's one reason I really like L&O: SVU-Stabler and Benson aren't getting together. Some people can argue that they have that 'chemistry' but the show doesn't focus too much on it.

Now, that said, I really like the Huddy combo on House. I cried at the last episode when he said he would choose her over being a great doctor. Literally, bawled my eyes out and called my hubs and told him i love him, LOL.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Bones is my FAVE show!!!!
    I'm lovin this season!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yeah, House-Cuddy is one I like because their relationship is so extremely dysfunctional yet it somehow works. I hated Cameron and Chase, though. But somehow liked Thirteen and Foreman.

Another show I like because of a complete lack of romantic relationship between the two main characters is Warehouse 13.

CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I've never seen Warehouse 13. Maybe i'll check that one out. My hours at work have been extremely cut back and my son is really into crafts...so I've got a lot of spare time on my hands. and Netflix looks awesome on my PS3, so I'm really into watching new series.

Plus, Greek is ending next week (don't judge me for watching that, ok? I started when I was in high school) so I need something new to watch.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I love Bones- especially the early seasons when they had the chemistry and banter going on. Unfortunately I am not as into it due to last season and this seasons plots. So far my FAVORITE thing about Bones this season is the Angela/Jack storyline! I also wish they would pick 1 intern and stick with him/her, the revolving interns is getting very old and tiresome!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I love that show
    Mom0413

Answer by Mom0413 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011