do any other moms ever feel like a horrable mom when the end of the week comes and you've been overwelmed all week and u havent been able to spend any time with your child?

Annette819

Asked by Annette819 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• I always feel that I didn't spend enough time with my two by the time evening falls. Full-time mom, that computes about 2 hours a day, then has dinner and house work, it can get tough. I have to remember that somethings can wait and my kids will not be little forever. Life is just too hectic.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yes
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i'm a sahm and i still feel like i don't spend enough time w/ my kids. i try to clean and run errands. bake, cook, catch up bills, etc. and then suddenly it's bedtime. where does the time go?
    ksueditz

Answer by ksueditz at 11:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes. I was a working mother until yesterday when I was laid off but I'm actually looking forward to being back at home with the kids. They are so young and sometimes I feel like I missed out on giving them quality time.

floyd835

Answer by floyd835 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2008