Any Extra Christmas Cards?

Thanks to another CM member, I double checked my info and found my address to be wrong. To those who had already copied down the address, I apologize. Here is the original post with updated address...

When doing your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address. If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful special people who have sacrificed so much would get. A great idea!!! When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following:

Holiday Mail for Heroes

P.O. Box 5456

Capitol Heights, MD. 20791-5456

All cards must be postmarked no later than Dec. 10.

SLCMOMMY

Asked by SLCMOMMY at 10:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• How wonderful! Thank you. I always have a couple of extra cards and now I know what to do with them.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• check my journal, I have the info there. :) Posted last week. :)
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Thanks for the address. I will write it down and include it on my list. maybe I will send a few. I could cut out a few family members (you know, the ones you have always wanted to get rid of).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• That is great to remember our Military!!! Kudos for spreading the word on this!!!
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• That's awesome I'll defintely send one out.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 11:27 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• this year I adopted a solider. Christmas cards are awesome to send but if you have the time, a stamp , paper and a pen and would like to boost a military person moral and show them how much you care, adopt a solider at : http://aauss.com/

julianjordan

Answer by julianjordan at 8:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2008