Hahahahaaha...I know who that anon is.....

I blocked her this morning because she was calling me names in my inbox because she didn't agree with my answer. I asked her to stop, and she continued to message me over and over with more insults. So now she has to make a post to contact me. This is getting sooo stupid. So anyone who was confused, there it is. :)

I'd love to post the messages, so everyone can see. :)

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• is this the same one who been on your tail for a while now? (wasn't here this a.m., so i missed any drama. )
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• What is an anon?
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• why don't you do just that!

Answer by older at 2:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Post them!!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• im new, what is a anon? It sounds like a bitch. LoL
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• An Anon is some one who has reached enough credits to go anonymous.
    Post them....no maybe not. I'll just feeding into the ignorance of what's going on here.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oooh, do it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• This is an anon-- when you get to a certain level on here you can check a box that says 'answer anonymously' although you get 0 credits for doing so.

Unfortunately a lot of times people take advantage of the anon feature -- they 'hide' behind it and make rude, nasty, insensitive comments to peoples posts.
    Anonymous

• hate to say it, I know who your talking about and got messaged as well. But pm's are private conversation. That's why I wouldn't respond in PM to her. Makes me wonder if your former stalker is back.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Would I be in trouble with CM if I posted them? It would reveal who I'm posting about. Or I could forward them to you guys! As much as I try to be a grown up, it seems like some of these people need their covers pulled so they will knock it off.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2011