Mood changes?

Do you and your hubby ever go through phases where it seems like somethings wrong but no one says anything. Like I just feel the need to be quiet and keep to myself , and he reacts by keeping his distance, but we're not vex or anything, we're still talking as usual, just not as much and not as intimate. It happens every once in a while and I have no idea why. Anyone else?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• believe it or not, moon phases.....lol. They say that moon phases can cause us all to act differently.... but just to make sure everything is on the up and up, just let him know that you love him when you guys are going through this. Sometimes we all just need a simple reminder to get us through life. As long as you guys always go back to the way you were, then it's probably nothing to worry about... and dont forget, sometimes we all need a little time to ourselves....go for a walk, or read a book....
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2011