Mood changes?

Do you and your hubby ever go through phases where it seems like somethings wrong but no one says anything. Like I just feel the need to be quiet and keep to myself , and he reacts by keeping his distance, but we're not vex or anything, we're still talking as usual, just not as much and not as intimate. It happens every once in a while and I have no idea why. Anyone else?

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• oh , yeah , off and on
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes! All the time. I dont know why though. And it puts me in a bad mood, which i feel pushes him further away. So i feel like it is me, but there is nothing i have done or said. I think it is just a sence of closeness as weird as that sounds. I think you are close enough to sence eachothers moods, therefore you know when to keep your distance, and even though you are in love, you still need ur space even if the other person is in the room. Just my guess on it.
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• heck yeah.... almost 18 yrs and there are ups and downs and sometimes I dont even know why.

but for us there have always been more ups than downs so I just ride it out.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Absolutely, we have zigged and zagged together. At those times we are "quiet" we know something's up but we just leave it unspoken. I have gone through it, he's gone through it. We behave an normally as possible, but still not quite normal. After 19 years we've learned.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• yea, that is us all the time any more
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2011