Do you think 9000 is a good amount for a complete disney vacation..

OK first there's 6 of us 4 children 2 adults and we will be staying at my mil house the whole time but we will be down there a month and want to do all the parks including universal oh and were are driving down from NYC ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Travel

• We have gone and never spent anywhere near that. If you don't have to pay for a hotel, what will you spend all that money on? 7 days of Park Hopper tickets will cost you $1,737.00. The rest would be food.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am also confused where 9 grand is coming from.. lol.. Ive never spent near that much either-- and if we did every single thing our family of 6 wanted to do.. we still wouldnt spend that much.... ESP if we werent paying for any type of resort/hotel!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 3:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You will have plenty if your staying a month at MILs. You can do universal sea world disney and heck drive to tampa and do busch gardens... Have fun!!
    Jessesmomma2009

Answer by Jessesmomma2009 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Oh and if its during summer hit wet n wild. =)
    Jessesmomma2009

• I think most European cities would be less expensive

Answer by rkoloms at 4:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• FL and Disney in the summer? You couldn't pay me 9 grand to take that trip. Price seems high since there is no lodging involved.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I spent $6,000 in a week but that included the motel (5 adults and two children)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It sounds like more than enough to me.
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 12:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Seems like it should be enough ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• It sounds like enough since you aren't paying for a hotel or anything. Space your theme park trips out with day trips to the beach.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011