Do you connect everything to your facebook?

A lot of websites now give you the option of signing up with your facebook, or connecting to your facebook. If given this option, do you use it? Or do you keep things seperate?

I keep it seperate. I have a lot of family members on my facebook (a lot of whom are Mormon) and I don't want them to see everything I do. I have a blog that I keep off my facebook, and accounts on a few other sites like this one that aren't attached to fb at all.

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Technology

• I keep it separate, seems there are always issues with FB.

Answer by tasches at 2:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i dont "attach" anything to my fb.. ppl dont need to see everything I do

Answer by Jessesmomma2009 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No, I don't. Especially CM....I try to keep this all to myself. This is my own personal stuff.

Answer by mamaada at 2:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I don't. I don't need everyone to see what I do.

Answer by mompam at 3:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I don't

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No way, no way! I like my stuff separate. I don't even link my FB with CM!

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I also keep all of my online stuff separate, and plan to keep it that way. :-)

Answer by ss_mom at 7:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I feel like this is my place where i can go and be able to not have people judge me. its my personal place. I have had problems on fb that if i wrote a status then people have thought it was about them, or they have started all kinds of drama. I had major drama on fb when my car broke down and my bil ex girlfriend commeneted on it. It was awful and my sil even deleted me.

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:23 AM on Mar. 3, 2011