Teen Mom 2

What did you think of last nights episode?

jaydensmommy427

Asked by jaydensmommy427 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• I wanted to smack Jenelle and tell her to let the loser go.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Jenelle's mom usually annoys me but I felt bad for her in this episode. I think it's because I saw her crying over the decisions her daughter is making. Chelsea OMG! I keep wondering why the heck she doesn't kick her loser boyfriend out! I think her story's the most frustrating for me to watch.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• #

My heart goes out to Leah and Corey I could not image what they are going though but thankfully they have each other and there families to support them. Both Chelsea and Jenella are messing and need to grow up and Kailyn need to get out of that helps because she need to get away from Jo's parent's but Jo's mom need to butt out and let her son deal with his relationship problems and stop pushing her to be with her son. I understand she is under there roof but if she wants to date she should be able too. She has made it clear many of times she doesn't want to be with him and his mom needs to understand that and Jo he needs to learn some respect.KaKailynilyn
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Did not see it!!! i Wanna now!!!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2011