Portable swing.. or the big huge ones for baby?

I am trying to find a nice portable swing that works well......but everyone is saying to get the actual huge swings that take up a ton of room bcz they have more power & last longer & work better..

anyone found a nice portable swing that wont take up a ton of room that theyve loved?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 3:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• DD loved her swing and it was a "portable" one. I can't remember if it was fisher-price or Graco right now (sorry I'm at work). But often you don't even know if they are going to like it - so why get a huge thing.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 3:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Get what you think is right. They are out of the swing by 3 months, tops. You don't need a big one.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have used both with all 4 of my boys. With the first 2 i used the big swing, but with my 3rd and 4th i used a portable swing...it is the one by Fischer Price with the under the sea theme. i love it and wish i would have had it with all of my boys. The big one i had before i lliked also because it could swing back and forth or side to side, but in the end i would choose the portable one. My son is 10 months old and still used the portable swing....but he is only 15 pounds right now.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• We got the Fisher Price Little Lamb one and you can take apart and put it back together pretty easily......
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011