How do you feel about any kind of religious intolerance?

No disrespect, but many churches today are teaching that if your not one of us your against us. And I grew up Christian, though I'm not anymore. I also don't agree with their views on homosexuality. I think respect for human life is the key. Respect each others differences even if you don't beleive the same or like it. I think we should take all the best parts of all these different religions and put the pieces together and maybe then we will get the full picture. But spreading hate and fear is just lame.
We are all the same, we are all brothers and sisters.

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 3:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree, we are all Gods creation. We should all love each other!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yes, I agree with you 100%!

Answer by older at 3:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• There are those who believe that hate is a family value; it is so sad!

Answer by rkoloms at 3:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree - I don't believe in using fear, hate, intolerance, etc, in my faith. Faith, IMO, is about love and growth and support, not about any of those negative things. I tend to be quite intolerant of intolerance, when I see it, which I know makes me a kind of hypocrite in a way, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I agree.
    I also think the key to intolerance is how its reacted to. Intolerance cannot "win" if its not given that power.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2011