Which culture do you think has the most beautiful looking women in the world?

Oprah's show today was very interesting. Asia women drink collagen to keep their skin looking youthful. Do you think they are the most beautiful women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I think each ethnic group has beautiful women, especially when they hold on to and are proud of their roots. Asain women do have beautiful skin. I think its just the way they are. I'm sure not ALL Asain women drink collagen, but it seems they all have georgous skin.
    Anonymous

• That's hard to say! I think there are beautiful women in all countries..and since the beauty standard is different for individuals countries and individual people, this is a very subjective topic. If I had to pick some countries, I would say Venezuela, Japan, Puerto Rico and Brazil.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I read an article about how it's tradition to give very young Asian girls gifts of facial creams and anti-aging serums, so they start "treating" their skin as young children. This is probably why they have such lovely skin. I agree with Anon, however, that there are beautiful women in every race.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 10:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It's what is on the inside of a person that makes them beautiful. not just what the vision can see. Too many people want to buy into the MASSIVE LIE the hollywood stars and fashion magazines shove at us, that if your not think, with shiney hair, and a size 0 and have perfect boobs, or perfect skin that your less than the pretty people. Beauty, TRUE beauty comes from within. Ive been around a Long time on this earth. Long enough to have seen pleanty of good looking UGLY people in this world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• ALL women ARE beautiful. It transcends all socio-economic lines. There are no "beauty secrets" because the secret comes during conception. EMBRACE your woman-hood and LOVE your facade as it is!
    Katness

Answer by Katness at 2:06 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Beauty in only skin deep!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 9:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I am so jealous of Asian skin. My SO is half Japanese and is rotten to his skin (uses the most drying soap and no lotion or attention to it whatsoever) and its perfect all the time. Black skin is like that too if it stays hydrated. I think white skin has to be the hardest to take care of. We're oily or something :( egh.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I think that women who are mixed are.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• American! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2008