Change my screenname?

I know that you can't usually do it and there's no option to in the account settings.

I just emailed the team asking if they would grant me this special permission due to a family member of mine joining the site. We don't get along and let's face it, Cafemom has enough drama, lol. I wanted to change my screenname so it would be harder for them to find me (I know I can block them and plan on doing that once I figure out where they are out here!) but I don't want her to know who I am on here-she'll just make several accounts and bug me and cause issues. Do ya think they'll let me change my name?

Also, why won't my avatar change? I've done it like three times and its still coming up with my old photo!!

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 3:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Nevermind. Can't do it-so I'm gonna cancel my account and start a new one :/.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Ya unfortunately you will have to delete your account and start over! GL :/
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yeah you are just going to have to delete and start over.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011