Christina Aguilera

Has the way Christina Aguilera behaved affected if u r still a fan of hers or not?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 3:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• Um, no, why would it? So she was drunk in a car, I've been there more than once lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It was one arrest for public intoxication. The DA is not going to charge her. If I discounted a celebrity for one bad act then I couldn't like anyone.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• and she was only "arrested" for that was because she was involved in a DUI, she wasn't driving, but since they arrested the driver, they couldnt just leave her by the road, so she was detained untill she was sober
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I think the guy she is with is bad news, imo.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No. I like her.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I have heard that her frinds have been trying to get her into rehab for a while. I just feel badly for her and her children . .. . it is hard to watch mommy going through that.

I still like her, and would love to see her move beyond this and continue to create!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No. I like her music but not her.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No. She's only human, god forbid she be caught drunk that would make her such a horrible person! Totally sarcastic by the way.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I must have missed something lol. I have a decent amount of respect for her because she's one of the few celebrities that I haven't seen all over tabloid covers every week since she hit it big. She seems like she's a pretty together person over all. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, so unless she's beating her child or something, I'm not going to change my opinion of her over one thing.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• It makes her look bad.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 3, 2011