Does your hair tangle easily?

I have fine, medium length hair. I don't put too many chemicals in it but I dye it once every two months. The problem is, the under layers of hair tangle SO EASILY. its like if I don't brush my hair every hour on the hour, it tangles and get matted and its gross. If your hair tangles easily, what conditioners or products do you use to keep it in line?

(BTW, my hair's straight)

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 3:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My hair tangles so easily. Idioms my hair also, and I use the shampoo and con. For color treated hair. I have noticed that if I use the more 'expensive' ( like 15$) hair dye, it makes my hair easier to deal with. I use the John frieda foam hair dye, love it. I also find that if I use one brand of shampoo and one brand of conditioner, it works better.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• your hair sounds like mine i just let conditioner soak in my hair and it seems to help
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• my hair tangles very easy.. i pretty much have to keep mine shortish.. if my hair is long i gotta keep it up in a pony tail, my daughters hair is the same way, altho i don't cut her hair.. she is only 3 1/2 so i just keep her hair up in cute hairstyles
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I dye* not idioms
    BabyBugsmama

• My hair sounds just like yours!! Heres a bump, I would like to know this as well!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011