How do I make time for myself again?

I forget how to make time for myself. I became a mother at 21; a crucial time in a young womans life to figure herself out. Because of that; I've lost touch with me. In a desperate attempt to "find myself" all while maintaining my new relationship after my seperation; my potty training; diva two year old; my job; my home and housework. I never seem; at the end of the day to even THINK of making time for myself. I want to go to the gym again; but don't have the cash, I can't even wrap my brain around what I could possibly WANT to do. I would like some genuine; kind feedback on some small ways; besides a bath, on how I can regain some of my life, and feel a bit of my own person instead of using all my energy for the loved ones in my life?

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Health

• Setting priorities is important. Finding ways to make "me time."

I personally go for ditching housework, every time. **grin** Not that it leads to "me time"... just gives me time for my second job!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I am a young mother also. I had my first at 19 and now i'm 24 with 3 kids. I cant afford the gym either, but i think it is always nice to go to the park and walk. Maybe go to the library and read a book. My hubby watches the kids once a month so I can go out with a friend to dinner or a movie. I am also thinking about going back to college when my hubby is done next yr.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 3:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2011