Have any of you girls been in the room when your man was masturbating? adult content

I've woken up a few times to my husband in bed...well, you know. I try to pretend like I'm sleeping, but sometimes I can't and end up "acting" like I just woke up in the mood and help him haha. Even if we're doing things often I still seem to feel bad if he's doing it himself.

Anyway, this happened the other night. Some show was on that I know shows a lot of nudity and sex (typical guy show ughh). I tried to pretend like I was sleeping, and honestly I'm not even sure if he finished, but it was like over 10mins later when I *thought* he was done. If I do it for him it seriously takes like a few minutes. I'd like to think that he just likes it more when I do it but I'm kind of worried maybe I'm doing it wrong? I've heard him say it feels better when it takes longer and I'm wondering if he likes it better when he does it. I'm pregnant right now or else I'd cheat and have a couple drinks so this conversation wasn't so awkward and I could just ask him haha.

I've always been insecure about doing that just because it's something he's been doing for himself. I'm worried he'll be thinking of how HE'D be doing it and how it'd be better. Everything else he obviously can't do by himself so it's easier for me to feel somewhat confident haha.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• sometimes we race to see who orgasms first so yes i have been in the room once or twice. so far the score is 1-1
    Anonymous

• He says he doesn't do it, I believe him. We have done it together though.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My hubby likes to do it himself.
    Anonymous

• Don't worry if he gets himself off faster than you do - that's super normal. I don't know a single guy who doesn't get themselves off the fastest. They just know what they want and they've been doing it forever, you know? When you're "taking care of yourself", I bet it goes pretty fast too, am I right?
    Anyway... it honestly turns me on when he's touching himself. Don't ask why... it just does. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• The only time mine has is during sex, sometimes I have to stop a bj before he comes (due to tmj issues) so he will take the matter into his own hands and finish himself off.
    Anonymous

• every man does it....I have yet to catch mine in the act, but I have caught him right after! hahahaha
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• My dh does, it's normal. Sometimes we do it together!
    Anonymous

• We have been married for 15 years, so yes of course lol. Usually I end up "helping" him too, he likes when that happens haha.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I love watching men do it, guess I'm the weird one.
    Anonymous

• I have also "caught" my husband, we have been together 15 years, there is not much he does that I haven't accidentally walked in on or done together.
    Anonymous