My boyfriend says i'm always wrong and he is always right, it gets so annoying. help?

Every little thing i say or mistake i make, my boyfriend gets so mad at me and flips out on me. But if he makes a mistake it's totally fine, if i say anything at all it just starts a huge fight. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• You should consider how this man REALLY feels about you. If your opinions or even mistakes cause him to always be down on you, is he REALLY the man you should be with? a TRUE love will never harp on your mistakes or put you down, and a real man certainely does NOT argue with you about everything he see's you do as wrong.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• He might have a personality disorder that makes him think and act that way. If so, there isn't much you can do about it but deal.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Totally know what you mean!! Ny husband does that all the time!! It is frusterating. I find that I am always trying to "call him out" everytime I see him in the wrong. It can cause a lot of arguments! I wouldn't suggest it!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• you know I would end it. It sounds like it is a harmful relationship. Dont suffer because he is arrogant. Go find yourself a man instead of a boy ;)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Get rid of him. He is just your boyfriend.
    Grandmav03

Answer by Grandmav03 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2008