SPRING cleaning!

Well, I am so thrilled about spring! I have started the big cleaning, and the gardening, and soon comes t-ball and baseball and my kickball team! What are you excited about in the spring?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Being able to use my pool
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Yep Im super excited. Im excited about several things, my garden, warm weather, our pool, shorts, flip flops lol, oh and of course knowing summer is just behind it and the kids will be home. That means mamma can sleep in!

Answer by gemgem at 3:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Excited to plant flowers, start my garden, get to take kids outdoors more often (which benefits me come bedtime b/c they are worn out), doing more family things away from house like bush gardens, museums, thinking of attempting a small mini vacation to Myrtle Beach maybe, just don't know when the perfect time to go would be.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I'm hoping to get the AC in my car fixed :( Lat summer was miserable (I would have to pull off the road to cool down so I didn't pass out it was so bad). I'm also excited about warmer weather so we can all be outside more.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Being able to open the windows while I clean. Sports, flip flops, warm weather and gardening.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 4:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• we also go to Myrtle Beach each summer since we are in Fort Bragg, NC. Its like 2 hours! Flip flops have already made an entrance here, it was 80 like 2 days already, and stays in the 60's now! Sleeping in during summer vaca is the Best! I agree with all of you!
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'm excited to start some seedlings - I can't wait to be harvesting my own veggies and not eating the junk from the store.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• All of it, Spring and summer are my FAVORITE! I need sunshine and I like that I'm able to open the windows!
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 2:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2011