Did it put you off?

did any of you see someone give birth before you had your own child/children?
i was with my best friend when her little girl came into the world in september last year it was the most amazing experience ever! it didnt put me off either haha but maybe thats cos she had an easy birth! kelsey-leigh came out in one push!

samf1992

Asked by samf1992 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I honestly avoided shows or anything like that which might turn me away from giving birth with my children. After I had each of my boys I still can't stand watching the delivery shows and all on t.v. guess just b/c I have a weak stomach, I dunno.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I was with my best friend when her son was born. It didn't bother me. I got pregnant shortly after that actually. Her son was born in Feb & my son was born Nov of that same year.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• No I never have,I would probably faint if I ever watched.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 4:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• no but i almost did
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• In my first trimester all I watched were movies about giving birth, lol. I scoured the internet for them. Then as I started to get bigger I started to get worried about how this was all going to go down and my husband blocked TLC and the Discovery channels, lol. I would become hysterical at the thought of dilation so I don't blame him.

I wasn't worried so much about complications as I was about the baby exiting my vagina...
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 12:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011