Firefox

How do I stop Firefox browser from reopening the same two tabs? I go to X out & the box pops up that wants to know if I want to "save & quit" or just "quit" & I choose "quit" but every time we open it again same two tabs! ug. And it does not always ask me what I want to do. Maybe one out of 5 times does it asks me. I know somebody here must have at one point said yes to "save & quit"perhaps? I have even tried saving & quitting with DIFFERENT tabs there but it STILL comes open with the same two tabs. Frustrating! I've tried clearing the history. Still same problem. Driving me nuts! Considering going back to IE at this rate!  (I wouldnt care so much I guess but one of the tabs is a group here on CM & I dont want someone to get silly & go post there without my knowledge)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2011 in Technology

• Hmm. I use Firefox and don't have that problem. You're doing the right thing.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• SOunds like you have a virus. Download Malwarebytes from Cnet (they are assured to be safe that way) and run a scann - may take 2 hours. THis should clear things up for you.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 4:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2011